It is today we must create the world of the future.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Foreign Policy of Pakistan with special emphasis on Afghanistan and Kashmir issue
- Pakistan and 21st century: A Geopolitical, Geo-strategic economic power with hostile neighbors
- Curbing Corruption: Economic Revolution through E-Governance in Pakistan
- Silver Lining: Industrial & Business activities and law & order situation in Pakistan
- What does Sovereignty mean without Economic fire power?
- China’s String of Pearl Strategy: How important is CPEC?
- China’s role in troubled Middle East and Afghanistan
- Philosophical scope of sovereign guarantees in project finance normative to the energy sector.
Youth Inclusiveness in Policy Formation
- Youth’s pertinent role in policyand critical thinking
- Creating Possibilites: Avenues and ways for Youth’s role in hanrnessing democratic values
Arts Creativity and Culture
- Culture, Religion and Dichotomy of people of west part of South Asia
- Original Thinking: Pragmatism is a tool or need in new century thinking paradigm?
- 4000BC: Does Pakistan need to find its historical and cultural roots?
- Pakistan’s key position in Eurasia Future: China, Russia and Pakistan.
- Gilgit Baltistan: Strategic Positioning of Gilgit Baltistan for CPEC with historical perspectives.
- Turkey: Can there be a highway from Quetta to Istanbul through Tehran? Reviving Regional Cooperation for Development.
- Agriculture: Government’s lack of control on Market price or lack of government’s interest in largest sector of Paksitan? What does future hold?
- Water Scarcity: Let’s prepare for 2025.